Reception & Cashier Full-time Job2 months ago - Medical & Healthcare - Addis Ababa - 257 views
- Process transactions to the cash register by effectively and efficiently handling cash and credit card payments
- responsible for coordinating the daily administration of doctors, staff, visitors, and patients at a healthcare facility. They schedule appointments, answer patient inquiries, handle patient emergencies,
- ensure patient information is accurate including billing information
- inform patients of medical office procedures and policy
- maintain and manage patient records
- move patients through appointments as scheduled
- answer incoming calls and deal with inquiries
- transfer calls as required
- schedule patient appointments
- collect co-pays and payments
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any other related fields from a recognized university.
- At least 1 year experience for Degree holders /2 years experience for Diploma holders in the same or related position
- Work experience in health care services or hospitals is advantageous.
All interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date Curriculum Vitae through email address firstname.lastname@example.org or they can apply in person directly to our hospital office No. 112.
Please mention the Position that you are applying for on the subject line of your email.
Addis Ababa, Bole sub city, Woreda 04
22 Mazoria on the way to Bole Medhaniyalem Church in front of Awraris Hotel.
Note: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted